Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Phantasy Feature: Hot Wheels 2014 First Edition Screamliner







We've been waiting anxiously for the Screamliner to hit the pegs. And now... we finally have it. All I can say is WOW. What a magnificent casting the Screamliner is. Incorporating sleak, sexy curves and stance so low that you can barely see the wheels, the Screamliner is my favorite new release of the 2014 series (so far). Designed by the legendary Larry Wood, the Screamliner is a die-cast collector's dream. The top is metal, while the base and chrome trim are plastic. There's a million different custom paint schemes I can't wait to apply to the Screamliner -- I've bought a dozen of them in anticipation of my customization plans. The Screamliner is an obvious ode the 1925 Rolls Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Aerodynamic Coupe (seen below). If you haven't already added the Screamliner to your collection, what are you waiting for?! Hopefully, we'll see this released in a few variant colorways before the end of the 2014 series (and perhaps as an HWC premium if we're lucky).

1925 Rolls Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Aerodynamic Coupe


No comments:

Post a Comment