Saturday, July 12, 2014

On The Horizon: 2014 Hot Wheels 'N' Case

The 2014 Hot Wheels Mainline set is almost complete. As we come closer to the end of this year's series, the gems just keep on coming! 'N' Case has some mighty fine fantasy and unlicensed models in it. Be on the lookout for the following.
  • Bread Box
  • Rig Storm (Blue Recolor)
  • Poison Arrow (Regular Treasure Hunt)
  • Let's GO (Green Recolor)
  • Bone Shaker (Black Recolor)
  • Skate Punk
  • Eevil Weevil
  • Audacious
  • Fly-By (Red Recolor)
  • Knight Draggin'
  • F1 Racer
  • Sting Rod II
  • Carbonic
I'm very eager to finally see the Knight Draggin', with its wavy body shape and cool mounted knight. Also, I'm extremely glad to see the Sting Rod II in a color scheme I actually enjoy. The Eevil Weevil is also highly anticipated by me - anything from 1980's Speed Demons series is something I will always drool over. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment