Friday, May 9, 2014

Phantasy Feature: Hot Wheels 1985 First Edition XT-3

 
 
 
 
 

What a wonderful find this First Edition XT-3 was! I found this beauty stashed in the bottom of a box of old toys I purchased for my business (I'm a vintage toy dealer). The XT-3 was still sealed in its original bubble and had never been removed! Of course the original backing card was long gone, but that's no big deal. Like a time capsule of awesomeness, I finally released this First Edition Larry Wood original for all the world to enjoy. The XT-3 is a well designed fantasy car, of which I have multiple versions. The XT-3 was released between 1985 and 2001; it was a member of the Final Run club in the latter year. Definitely ahead of its time and channeling a very futuristic vibe, the XT-3 is the epitome of what fantasy cars are all about. If you haven't already done so, do yourself a favor and find one to add to your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment