Thursday, March 13, 2014

Phantasy Feature: Custom Hot Wheels 2013 Skull Crusher


Created for the 2010 Color Shifters Creatures line, the Hot Wheels Skull Crusher is the epitome of COOL. It has seen approximately half a dozen releases since then. I purchased this piece last year when it first hit the shelves as part of the 2013 line. Impressed by its design, I knew for certain that this would be a custom project. Though - it wasn't that difficult really. The original release had the skull portion of the vehicle in chrome. Mighty fine to marvel at, but I wanted to see how it would look with a traditional bone-colored tone. And here we are - my custom Skull Crusher! This is certainly one of my favorite modern castings, as well as one of my favorite customs. I'd like to know whom designed this casting. If you know, leave me a message in the comments section. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment